Sunday, January 16, 2011

Battery recharged!

hey2 dear readers,


I would say this one week was a bit challenging for me..mentally,emotionally and also physically! I was ready for the first week of term 2 but never thought that something that will caused even my mum to notice to happen this week..in one's life there will always be ups and downs..you are not always on the top..but as long as i have my friends,my family and Allah SWT with me, I will be fine..

Started the week with a clear mind and full spirit to start the new semester. Tuesday and Thursday were the days that was physically tiring because on Tuesday I went to Sandgate and Thursday my class starts at 9am and ends at 5pm..The first time I went to Sandgate, it was so exciting but after a few session at Sandgate, I would say I am tired and can't wait for the last day at Sandgate..Sorry to all the teachers and students of Sandgate..All of you has been so wonderful when I am at school but it is me that feel so physically and mentally exhausted..sometimes I even question myself, can I do it when i become a real teacher?can I manage to be passionate in teaching once i started?But after thinking about my family, i would erase all those questions and try my hardest to study and stay strong..I am doing this for myself,my parents that sacrifice so much for me and for my siblings who are depending on me for their future..

I did 5 hours of volunteering this week and I seriously proud of myself to have the strength and passion to go for volunteering..After talking to Lip vi and Seetal, I have set a goal for me to achieve..Which is I will at least do 50 hours of volunteering by end of this year..currently I have done 23.5 hours of volunteering..I just started volunteering at the charity shop of Children's Trust Canterbury..My first was quite fun and nerve wrecking at first because I have zero experience in using the till but my manager insisted in teaching me using the till..I was scared that I will make a mistake but after my manager teaches me how to use it,I am confidently saying that I now know how to use the till..hehe..I will be doing around 6 hours per week between 2 days Monday and Friday morning..

I have learned a lot this past one week..positive,negative,good and bad..All this experience are more to improve myself to be a better person for my family and also to everyone around me..I am completely recharged for the second week of term 2..

No comments: