Sunday, December 14, 2008

Huhh...

6 Nov 2008

Argh..dapat tau yg my pc rosak..i dont know why..huhu..

7 Nov 2008

Went to my granma's house in jb for hari raye haji..

8 Nov 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!!

9 - 11 Nov 2008

Bosan gle!!no internet...

12 Nov 2008

Went to Dataran Pahlawan to watch the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still..great movie..really worth a while..then my sis said that she wanted to watch Antoo Fighter..so we went to watch that movie..it was funny from start till the end..hehe..

13 Nov 2008

Went to PD for my dad's cousin's daughter's wedding..kinda confusing..hehe..

14 Nov 2008

Today......went to Mahkota Parade...My dad bought me my dream laptop..Sony VAIO laptop..hahahaha...best2...aku pilih warna pink..hahaha..i love my laptop!!!

1 comment:

The Man Who Lose Himself said...

Oh..aku sgt jeles ngn ko!!!!
kenape ko ske sgt buat aku jeles???
Arghhhhhhhh!!!!
aku nak vaio kaler maroon tu!!!!