Lately, a few of my friends has been writing about relationship stuff and I am currently following a blog called Terfaktab which has lots of entry on relationship stuff..haha..Well,in conjunction with Valentine's Day on monday,I would like to write about some relationship stuff..but I dont have any ideas on what to write..I guess for this entry i'll write the pros and cons of being single! hahaha...This findings is based on my own experience not a general thing..
1) I actually save money! Seriously! I dont have to top up my phone n now that my house in Malacca have a landline, the calls to my home are free using voip..so I save money there..
2) I focus more on my studies! I am more focused when I dont have to think about problems that are not helping me in any ways,and I dont need to always think about my significant other..Is he well?Have he had dinner yet?Is he happy? not anymore! I am currently moving fast with my assignments..yeahhh!
3) No more relationship problems! weeeeeee....no more crying myself to sleep..
4) Teaches me to be more independent and not depend on guys that much...
1) I admit that I feel jealous seeing my friends that have boyfriends..they can be mushy,romantic and I would love to have someone to love me..
2) All I see are happy couples! no matter where I go..the town,the uni,otw to class,facebook,tumblr,blog and everywhere!
3) There is no one I can turn to other than my friends..huhu..
There are times that I LOVE being single but there are times that I think it would be fun having someone to care and love me..I am leaving my love life to fate..maybe it's not my time yet to be in a relationship..I am not in a hurry but maybe it will be soon or in the near future..who knows..insyallah..=)